Last updated: July 5, 2022
Resourcerr (“we,” “our,” or “us”) is a business accelerator that connects companies (“Clients”) with the most suitable lead generation partners (“Partners”) (collectively, “Users”).
If you do not agree with the data practices described in this Policy, you should not use the Services.
Data we collect
We collect information about you directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through your use of our Services.
Information We Collect Directly from You. The information we collect from you depends on how you use our Services.
We collect information that you voluntarily provide when you express interest in obtaining information about us or our Services, when you participate in activities on the Site or otherwise when you contact us.
The data we collect may include the following:
- When the Client fills out the form with project requirements, we collect the information, in particular full name, corporate email, phone number, company name, company website, brief company overview, project requirements and other details that the Client indicated in the form available on the Site.
- When the Partner fills out the application form for partnership, we collect the information, in particular full name, corporate email, phone number, company name and website, location, pricing, brief company overview and other details that the Partner indicated in the form available on the Site.
- When you request or purchase services from us, we may collect your payment information.
- We collect the information you provide us via the “get in touch” or other feedback form the links on Site.
- If you contact us, we collect records and copies of your correspondence, including email addresses and other contact information.
Information We Collect from Other Entities. To provide the Services, we may collect information, including information about your commpant from third-party sources, such as business customers, service providers, marketing partners, data analytics providers, advertising networks, data brokers, data aggregators, or other third parties. Information we collect may be combined with other information we have collected about you in order to provide our Services, complete requests you have made, or facilitate transactions you have initiated via the Services.
We store the information that we receive from third parties with other information that we collect from you or receive about you. The third-party platform controls the information it collects from you. For information about how third-party platforms may use and disclose your information, including any information you make public, please look at their respective privacy policies. We have no control over how any third-party uses or discloses the personal information it collects about you.
This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
Examples of Cookies:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Services.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
How we use the data we collect
We use the your Data we collect for the following purposes:
- To Provide Our Services, including to operate, maintain and support our Services.
- To Communicate With You, including to contact you for administrative purposes such as security or support and maintenance advisories, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, to contact you regarding issues concerning your use of our Services, including changes to this Policy, and to otherwise provide user support.
- Subject to any consent requirements, to Send Marketing Materials,alerts about the latest developments and features or other promotional materials, and to develop new promotional materials that can be useful or relevant to our Users. You will always be provided with an opportunity to opt out of receiving such communications.
- For Personalization to customize our Services.
- For Analytics and Product Development, including to measure and analyze usage trends and preferences in order to improve our Services, and to develop new products, services, and features.
- For Client and Partner Relationship Management, including to track emails, phone calls, and other actions you have taken as our Client or Partner.
- For Aggregation. We sometimes aggregate or anonymize personal data in a form that does not allow our Users to be personally identified and use the resulting information for statistical analysis regarding the use of the Services, such as to better understand our customer base, or for other purposes.
How we share the data we collect
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
We may disclose your data about you in the following circumstances:
- Clients and Partners of the Site. We make available your data to our Clients and to Partners of our Site, in order to provide them with the Services.
- Group Entities. We may disclose your data about you to our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Service Providers. We work with third parties to provide services such as hosting, maintenance, and support. These third parties may have access to or process your data as part of providing those services to us. For example:- Cloud service providers who we rely on for data storage, disaster recovery and to perform our obligations to you;- We use providers of business communication tools.
- Legal. Information about our users, including personal data, will be disclosed to law enforcement agencies, regulatory bodies, public authorities or pursuant to the exercise of legal proceedings if we are legally required to do so, or if we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or request, to enforce our terms and conditions, to prevent or resolve security or technical issues, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Resourcerr, our users, a third party, or the public.
- Change of Corporate Ownership. Information about our users, including personal data, may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- Aggregated Information. We may use and disclose aggregated or otherwise anonymized information for any purpose, unless we are prohibited from doing so under applicable law.
- Business Partners. We may share users data including for the purposes of sales, marketing, recruiting and other related purposes. We may share Data with our business partners in order to contact potential customers, market products and services, recruit new employees and for other related purposes.
Retention and data subject rights
Resourcerr will retain your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will retain and use your data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
You can make a specific request and be assured that your data is not being misused for anything other than the legitimate purpose for which it was originally provided.
We assure that all our users have the following rights:
- Right to information and access. You can ask us for information about what personal data is being processed and the rationale for such processing. We ensure your right to get access to your personal data that is being processed.
- Right to rectification. You can ask us for modifications to your personal data in case you believe that your personal data is not up to date or accurate.
- Right to withdraw consent. You can withdraw a previously given consent for the processing of your personal data for a purpose.
- Right to be forgotten. You can ask for the deletion of your data. This applies to situations where you would like to stop using our Services.
- Right for data portability. You can ask to transfer your personal data. The personal data will be provided or transferred in a machine-readable electronic format.
- Right in relation to automated decision making and profiling. You have the right to not be subject to entirely automatic profiling algorithms. If any such algorithms are used, you have the right to know details of their operation.
All the requests regarding the data subject rights should be sent in a written form by the user or its legal representative by email to: email@example.com.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
If you’re a California resident, you have certain privacy rights under California law, including the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take all necessary measures to protect your information from unauthorised or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties. We secure Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures. But please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee absolute security, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the Site within a secure environment.
Our Site might contain links to other websites. We do not control, and are not responsible for, the content or practices of these other websites. Our provision of such links does not constitute our endorsement of these other websites, their content, their owners, or their practices. This Policy does not apply to these other websites, which are subject to any privacy and other policies they may have.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use/collection of your data, please contact us at: email@example.com.